When I set out to sew these curtains, I realized that I hadn't touched my sewing machine in about 3 years. I had given up sewing because my sewing room had become Julia's nursery. I also realized that I was a lousy seamstress. Enthusiasm for making cute little girls' dresses does not make for straight seams! I didn't want to bother with tangled threads and bobbin problems. So, I used "heat 'n bond" sewing tape, instead. This was rather challenging, though, as the material I used was thick and I had to apply several layers of tape to get my seams to stick.
Because the bathroom is so small, I couldn't get an optimal angle for a better picture. They are not perfect, but they'll do the job and add some tropical color to my beach-themed bathroom.