From my kitchen:
Pizza Dough I
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees C (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 112 | Total Fat: 2.1g | Cholesterol: 0mg
Bake at 375 for 20 minutes:
Consume with delight!